To give first hand information of IMO day-to-day activity. Participants share space with their experts and participate in different work areas characterized by the use of the latest techniques and innovations in ophthalmology.
To offer useful theoretical and practical training for professional practice, improving the ophthalmological education quality worldwide, especially in those countries where is difficult to access to a practical level.
To share knowledge, experiences and know how through a 360º immersion program by training new generations of ophthalmologists and, therefore, to the field progress.
- Dr Anniken Burés: Angio OCT (Day 1) and Management of non-infectious uveitis (Day 2)
- Ms. Irene García: What about IMO Foundation
- Dr José García-Arumí: PFCL and staining in the extraction of the vitreoretinal proliferation
- Dr Carlos Mateo: Macular diseases in high myopia
- Mr. Manuel Montilla: Complementary tests in retinal diseases
- Dr Rafael Navarro: Diabetic macular edema. Protocol T
- Dr Cecilia Salinas: Ultrasound in retinal diseases. ARMD, Diabetic Retinopathy
- Complementary Tests
- Medical consultation management
- Clinical Trials
- Operating Room and Wet Lab
- Medical consultation